OtakuBoards

A Prayer to all those who have died today, and all there families.

Guest Altron Gundam

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phsycoaccess [/i]
[B]i've heard things from people saying they think its going to be the next ww, world war 3 [/B][/QUOTE]

This is a bit extreme...the fact that we will even engage in any type of military action is all speculation.

...though I'm sure if we find the responsible parties, appropriate action will be taken.

this whole thing is sickening,how could anyone do sumthing like this,and even though america has so much hatred buzzing in it right now,i hope to god that there is no war,who ever is responsible WILL PAY ,and i feel deeply sorry for anyone here and all over the world that have lost sumone they loved,no one had the right to do whut they have done to america,

Amen and peace to you all.
At least those who died are gone and don't have to see and feel what I can.
All the pain, the greed, the emptiness, the torturing, the suffering and the wars. All the people fighting for peace and forgetting what peace really means. They don't see that peace means not fighting. But still they fight and fight and war and destroy.
My wish in life is that one day someone will begin to understand what I see everyday and feel the pain of destruction.
Someday, maybe at the end of the world they'll see. But then it would be too late....

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by master vega [/i]
[B]yeah lets stop this sorrow it's getting us nowhere. ALL THIS HAS DONE IS CONFUSE US ALL! SOME OF US WITH ANGER SOME OF US WITH SORROW I SAY LETS PUT IT TOGETHER TO USE IT AS A WEAPON! [/B][/QUOTE]

Shut up. This is a time to mourn for the deaths of tens of thousands of ppl who died pointlessly. **** you. All you want to do is come up and cause more violence for more ppl to be killed. Sure, I want to get back at those **** terrorists as much as you do, but this is a time to turn to God in a situation we have no control over. That's what this topic is for. Not a bunch of swearing and rallys to kill more ppl.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by master vega [/i]
[B]yeah lets stop this sorrow it's getting us nowhere. ALL THIS HAS DONE IS CONFUSE US ALL! SOME OF US WITH ANGER SOME OF US WITH SORROW I SAY LETS PUT IT TOGETHER TO USE IT AS A WEAPON! [/B][/QUOTE]

That's crazy. People have lost family, friends, loved ones. The entire country has been shaken. We NEED to have time to grieve, to pull ourselves back together.

Please, everyone.....

Don't let anger get the better of you right now.

What happened Tuesday was an act of anger. Thousands of people.... It's a tragedy. It would be considered a tragedy to happen to any country.

Enough people have died already.

And although I don't know what I would do if I were alone with the people responsible--God Help me--right now we need to mourn the deaths and suffering that has already taken place. Not cause more to happen.