OtakuBoards

A Prayer to all those who have died today, and all there families.

Guest Altron Gundam

Guest Altron Gundam
I know most of you that aren't Christians or don't have the faith in God, but for all the Christians, this is a time to pray for loved ones and for the ppl that have lost someone close.

I am praying personally for all those who have lost someone, and there relatives and close ones. May God protect everyone else, and help everyone cope with what has happened. Lord, please, help comfort everyone in this time of crisis, and bring those terrorists to justice. I will not swear in this topic but I will share my deep thoughts in another topic.

Yeah I know what you mean man. This is so **** horrible. My friends dad was in the World Trade Center while this happened. I almost started to cry because I saw her crying and all. It was completely sad to see the video clips of the plain hitting the Twin Towers. I am just trying to block the thought of............. what if my parents were in the Wolrd Trade Center and what if I was a student in NYC...and seeing the news and all from school. I would go completely nuts.

I give my prayers to those whose familiy members died on the tragic misfortune of this event. I hate this crap!!!!! :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]I know most of you that aren't Christians or don't have the faith in God, but for all the Christians, this is a time to pray for loved ones and for the ppl that have lost someone close.

I am praying personally for all those who have lost someone, and there relatives and close ones. May God protect everyone else, and help everyone cope with what has happened. Lord, please, help comfort everyone in this time of crisis, and bring those terrorists to justice. I will not swear in this topic but I will share my deep thoughts in another topic. [/B][/QUOTE]

Amen. *bows head*

I'm really upset, I've been crying all day, I have a friend who's mother was killed in the terrorist attack today, and I just keep replaying the image of the crash, and the collapse over and over in my head... It's killing me inside, and I just want to curl into a ball and die... Right now, as I'm typing this, I'm crying, it's killing me, and I just don't know what to do... I've been praying, and I hope this hell will all be over soon...

*bows her head* Amen.:(

Why would they do such a thing. It is wrong and pure evil. :flaming: makes me fumin mad and i wish the terrorism would stop but that wouldn't end the killing now would it.

I pray for all the terrorists to stop what they are doing. Thousands of lives are taken by just 2 plains crashing but not only lives, but memories and cherished ones. I may have not lost anyone but i feel deep about this and I pray that this world will be free someday of such killing.

Amen.

[COLOR=green]I pray for all the victims of today's tragedy and all the people who suffered from these events.

This is a time for greiveing right now...there'll be time for healing and getting on with our lives later on.

I've been spending time with my G/F after classes today in a moment of silence in front of the TV. We both believe in god and we offered our silent prayers that we won't have to engange in a full scale war but bring swift vengence.

Since I'm a senior for high school, I'm a bit worried that I may have to be drafted if a war should arise. That was an idea I thought about a few months ago for a history class that I had...and I can't believe that it may come to be a reality.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=green]
Since I'm a senior for high school, I'm a bit worried that I may have to be drafted if a war should arise. That was an idea I thought about a few months ago for a history class that I had...and I can't believe that it may come to be a reality.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That would mean a lot of my guy friends and a lot of my girl friends' brothers would be drafted...ugh >_<...

Back on topic, I want to send out a prayer to everyone involved in everything that happened today. Whether it was in NYC or DC...you're all loved by America :love:...

And remember, as President Bush quoted, "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for he is with me."

Amen to that ;) [/color]

:( It is a time for mourning. I nearly lost some friends. Some ppl *did* lose friends. Let us not us our anger as a weapon!!! That'll only cause more losses!! Our defense is always great enought to fight 2 wars on 2 fronts. That's how much military we are talking about.

We will find out who did this. We just need to remain calm. A calamity like this will scar us for life. Like the pearl harbor. (Only this time it ain't Japanese. ;)) I see a lot of you have turned to God for aid. God bless you and may you find comfort in Him.

I thank all the ppl here not in the U.S. for your condolences. An attack like this can only unite us and stir up national pride.

Our priest, who lived in NYC, said this was caused because of HATE. That is what we're fighting against. "We forgot God..." he said. Not everyone here will agree with me on that. Go ahead...believe what you will...I cannot control your will.

My heart and soul goes out to Otaku members who have suffered losses. I was so lucky to not lose anyone and so was my best friend. There's a time to every purpose under heaven. This is a time to weep and console.

God Bless the USA and may He have mercy.

I have composed a prayer for all who lost family members..myself included...[b][i] I pray that in the aftermath, the deaths were not in vain. That all who are guilty, die slowly and without honor. And when all is done, that the gods smile upon the sons of the souls lost today, so that they will have many victories and their wives will bear them many children to honor the eternal heroes of 9/11/01...[/i][/b]