Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What is the best Monster Removal Trap card?  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. What is the best Monster Removal Trap card?

    • Trap Hole
      2
    • Torrential Tribute
      3
    • Two-Pronged Attack
      0
    • Skull Lair
      3
    • Blind Destruction
      0
    • House of Adhesive Tape
      0
    • Eatgaboon
      0
    • Earthshaker
      1
    • Michizure
      3
    • Infinite Dismissal
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Here it goes! What is the best monster removal trap? Your choice!

Frankly, I like Michizure as a way to punish the opponent, and Skull Lair is scary as a middle/late game card.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Tidal Wave...(i.e. Torrential Tribute)..its a Black Hole you can activate on ur opponents turn making it very useful.
Posted
Does Mirror Force count? That's one I'm really trying to get my hands on. Not much of a reason why, I just don't have a Raigeki substitute- right now the only major Monster Removal card I have is Dark Hole, and I want to save my cards.
Posted
[QUOTE]Does Mirror Force count? That's one I'm really trying to get my hands on. Not much of a reason why, I just don't have a Raigeki substitute- right now the only major Monster Removal card I have is Dark Hole, and I want to save my cards.[/QUOTE]

Me too.
Dark hole removes your monsters as well as your opponents (right?), but Mirror Force does damage only to your opponents.
Infinate dismissal...first use the Stern Mystic,then it could take out something like man-eater.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mina Karusala [/i]
[B]
Dark hole removes your monsters as well as your opponents (right?), but Mirror Force does damage only to your opponents.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1][b]Yes, Dark Hole destroys every monster on the field.Mirror Force sends the attacking monster's attack back at it, destroying it.

I agree with Altron on the "Tidal Wave" card.It is truly a great card, and as Altron said it does good since you can activate it on your opponents turn.[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
How do you not have 'Tribute to the Doomed' or 'Nobleman of Crossout' on that list? I mean, come on. Both are common, powerful removal cards. As a bonus, Tribute to the doomed is good in combo with revival cards, and Crossout shreds nasty flip effects.

Torential Tribute is definitely the strongest Monster Removal right now, regardless.

I can't wait for the 'Destruction Ring' AKA 'Bell of Destruction' to arrive here, though. That card is wicked powerful if used right.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i]
[B]How do you not have 'Tribute to the Doomed' or 'Nobleman of Crossout' on that list? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1][b]This thread is about the best monster removeval [i]trap[/i] card.The other thread is the magic.[/b][/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...