~Boy Wonder~ Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [FONT=arial]Hey everyone...tomorrow is US pride day, everyone wear US colors (jeans are blue, everyone owns a white t-shirt, a red bandana, etc). Try to be wearing as much red white and blue as you can. Send this message to as many other people as you can. Lets get the whole country into it. Tell your friends, and have them pass it on too. Somethign terrible happened today, shouldn't we at least have enough respect to show that we care? Thousands of people are dead, at least do this for them, for their families, and for the thousands who are still out there risking their lives in attempt to save those victims that are still suffering. [/FONT]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 is this for school or the entire US??
Transtic Nerve Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 I will show my respect as I have all day... I have done nothing but thinking of the horror they must feel... I show my respect by myself... to other by talking, not by symbolism of colors... however, thats not a bad idea... I have little American pride, but I do have some... however I think I lack red clothes.....
BabyGirl Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [color=deeppink]Ah yes, I think this is definitely a good idea. [i]I'm[/i] doing it :D And...Boy Wonder happens to be another friend of mine...as well as a friend of Master O Beans, who in turn is my close friend. Be nice to him as well, please :smirk:[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Ah yes, I think this is definitely a good idea. [i]I'm[/i] doing it :D And...Boy Wonder happens to be another friend of mine...as well as a friend of Master O Beans, who in turn is my close friend. Be nice to him as well, please :smirk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] alrighty then
VP-Master Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 That's a good idea Boy Wonder! I agree with you 100%. I'll be sure to wear red, white, and blue tomorrow. I'll also spread this message through email to as many people I know.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now