Jump to content
OtakuBoards

did you enjoy it?  

6 members have voted

  1. 1. did you enjoy it?

    • yes
      5
    • no
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=blue]don't know if this was doneat the time of it's big screen run but i lovd this movie!,

ok did anyone see it and how did you like it?

i thoroughly enjoyed it!it was funny,it was real and it was....funny!just incase you ddn't see it,it stars hugh grantas a bachelor who's father struck it rich once and has never done a lick of work.it's about his life and how it changes when meeting a young boy with a sicidal mom...

post away![/color][/size]
Posted
I posted this topics awhile back, when it came out. oO

Oh well. I liked it, it was really funny in my opinion. The main reason I saw it was because Rachel Weisz(the women from The Mummy & The Mummy Returns)is in it. I bought the dvd aswell.:D
Posted
[size=][color=blue]i also bought the dvd and the feature like the english to english translator and those two funny music videos really were great.i mean the big fat greek wedding dvd has no features.[/color][/size]
Posted
I totally loved this movie. I thought it was so damn funny. I was actually very suprised because it was a really good movie, AND it had Hugh grant in it, a union not found in any other movie I know of.
Posted
[color=teal][size=1][b]I finally saw this movie.And it's funny as hell!There were some sad parts.But it was still funny![spoiler] Remember he throws the loaf of bread at the duck and kills it.[/spoiler][/b][/size][/color]
Posted
This movie was halarious... I LOVED IT!!!

Shake ya ***** show me watya got

Are u talkin 2 me!? U shouldnt sing that around ppl its very rude

Ok...

Shake ya Mm show me wat ya got
Shake ya Mm show me wat ya got

Ok ok I haven't seen it in a long time so it might be dif but i love that part!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...