Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hrrrm...Just about anthing the Beatles did I love, but my absolute faves would have to be:
1. She Came in Through the Bathroom Window
2. Let It Be
3. Get Back
4. A Day in the Life
5. Im Looking Through You
Posted
[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Tony, you know way too much about music. Heh. I wish I knew that much about it.

*is given a gold star by Sara* Yeah, I like Elton John.

And Sara, I'm not really into popular music aka pop. Or, I guess you were more or less referring to the new music that's been coming out or so. *shrug* But anyways, I listen to mostly things from the 70s-80s. I find that stuff to be better; so don't feel left out. I know next to nothing about music these days. I rarely watch TV as it is.[/color][/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...