Braidless Baka Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [b]Hearing Me[/b] I see I think I know it all I'm blessed I'm cursed Watch me fall Who's right? Who's wrong? Who'll vanish in the night? Who's God? Who's Reaper? I'll perish, I'm right... It's light, It's shadowed, I'm scared of my own dreams I sleep, I wake, I'm parted at the seams Do you care? At all? When I ask you that? Do you wonder? Or know? I'm worried by the fact? I smile, I laugh, But is that really... real? I'll not know Or mind But my wounds will not heal. I ask you, Again. Do you really know? What's right? What's not? So...? Or don't you even hear me...?
KittyLynn Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]I really liked that. ::reads again:: :) Ya thats awsome![/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now