Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]

Trust me Veggie-Chan will know who is the master....LOL!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flaming: :flaming: :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

You must very very tough :laugh:
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pikeon
Posted
BUt if videl never cutted her hair and if she saw me. he'd think im as good lookn as shardner or gohan.
GRET SAIYAMAN
Guest Pikeon
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]I know they do

Gohan to Pikeo - Kamehameha
Krillin - I don't remember his attack. :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]
Thats PIkeon and Gohan often doesnt do a kamehameha Usually he does his Masenkoha
And Krillins move is that DESTRUCKTO DISK!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]BUt if videl never cutted her hair and if she saw me. he'd think im as good lookn as shardner or gohan.
GRET SAIYAMAN [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: Pikeon, by the look of your avatar, I think Videl would be scare to death. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Guest Pikeon
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

:laugh: :laugh: Pikeon, by the look of your avatar, I think Videl would be scare to death. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]
DIg the hair???????:laugh: :laugh:
Man, i really liked that avatar oh well. When I reach 500 my next custom avatar gonna be PHAT. Videl, well Videl would wonna age herself back to teen-age and marry me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]
DIg the hair???????:laugh: :laugh:
Man, i really liked that avatar oh well. When I reach 500 my next custom avatar gonna be PHAT. Videl, well Videl would wonna age herself back to teen-age and marry me. [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: Make sure you don't scare her to death. :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

You must very very tough :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]



Sia has inspired me to MUHAHAHAHAHa...she's right that does feel good LOL....

And you don't know????LOL....:devil: :laugh: :devil: :laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...