Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just begin to wathch DBZ, and I like it. I also check out some site with DBZ info. And here is my question. There are a lot of single character in DBZ, but these are the ones I focus on. Who do you want to marry with and why?

Males
Trunks
Goten
master Roshi
yamcha
Tien

Females
Marron - Krillin x-girlfriend(Check spelling)
Pan
Bra
Launch or Lunch
Marron -Krillin and #18 daughter
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]assuming the character is brought to real life like some weird science fiction, I'd say Trunks:D [/B][/QUOTE]

......

hehehhe without a doubt Trunks... and if some lucky lady takes him, then Gohan or older Goten.... then maybe 18... no one else..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]my fiance might kill me for saying this, but what the hey, bra, although mirai trunks is pretty good looking.... [/B][/QUOTE]

This is a personal question. If you see somone looks exactly like Bra in real life, how would you react?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]

This is a personal question. If you see somone looks exactly like Bra in real life, how would you react? [/B][/QUOTE]

nothing really, I wouldn't exactly go up to her and start flirting now, would I....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

nothing really, I wouldn't exactly go up to her and start flirting now, would I.... [/B][/QUOTE]

You wouldn't want to do in front of your fiance, but thinking of her(Girl looks like Bra) is not bad.
Posted
IF i cant get Android 18 herself then i'd choose Marron/Krilln's Ex
I wish i could see Android 18's :eek: forget what i said
Posted
well, probably, hmmmmm. Is Videl in the choice, or Chi-Chi, naaah only jokin.

No, really, Videl or Chi Chi!!!!
:tasty: :tasty: :tasty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]well, probably, hmmmmm. Is Videl in the choice, or Chi-Chi, naaah only jokin.

No, really, Videl or Chi Chi!!!!
:tasty: :tasty: :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

Too bad these two are taken by Goku and Gohan already
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]I just begin to wathch DBZ, and I like it. I also check out some site with DBZ info. And here is my question. There are a lot of single character in DBZ, but these are the ones I focus on. Who do you want to marry with and why?

Males
Trunks
Goten
master Roshi
yamcha
Tien

Females
Marron - Krillin x-girlfriend(Check spelling)
Pan
Bra
Launch or Lunch
Marron -Krillin and #18 daughter [/B][/QUOTE]

Either Maron or Android 18
Posted
YOU HAVE TO PUSH THE BUTTON I CANT U HAVE TO I CANT U HAVE TO I CANNNNNNNT.
OK. Krillin DOnt THInk SUCH CLoudy THOughts.
WOOAH Ok tHA was really Cloudy THat was really really Cloudy.
Just look at that puppy dog face. :eek:
KRILLliN U HAVE TO PUSH THE BUTTON I CANNNT .
NO i i ICant I love her.
Posted
No No No!!!!!!
i love Videl!!!!!!!!
and Chi-Chi mostly tho!!!!!!!!!!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love:

If not, Bra!!!!
:love: :love: :tasty: :tasty:
Posted
OK, for most of the replies:
Lady wants to marry Trunks - but first lady, how do you deal with Bulma and Vegeta?
Guy wants to marry android 18
Krillin, you have to train hard to keep 18 away from other guys.:laugh: :laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...