Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
After almost successfully finishing my Excel Saga collection, I decided to buy Ai Yori Aoshi. The series itself is displayed nicely and the animation is excellent. But, the reason to watch it is not for insane antics that a series like Love Hina has to offer, its for character development. The show revolves around the character's lives, and it seems that the romance aspect outweighs the comedy by far. I only have the first volume so I can't tell if this will change. For now, I can truly say that the series has a lot to offer, but needs more of your attention than other types of series in the Romance-Comedy genre.
Posted
I'm almost positive EVA's development team or staff had nothing to do with this production. Nevertheless, its definitely a deep anime in a certain aspect. I guess it could be considered Anno-sama style, but not really.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i]
[B](stares longingly at poster on wall) It seems pretty cute from what i have seen. Didn't the creators of Eva have somthing to do with it? Or maybe i am thinking of another anime. [/B][/QUOTE]
I believe that you may mean "His and Her Circumstances" which is the only romance anime I know that has been created by the developers of Evangelion. I could be wrong though.

I've never even heard of the series. This is the Japanese title, is it not? Does it have an English one?
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Oh yes! I knew that this name sounded very familiar. I have been wanting to see this series and I almost bought it once, but then I decided not to. Ste has the first two volumes of the manga and the character designs aren't that cute, but I'm definately thinking of picking it up and reading it. I love romance stories! ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
I have a poster on my wall... And I feel magnetically drawn to it somehow, though my brain tells me I don't like the plot.. I still crave it for some reason, because I don't get enough romance manga/anime.. But I don't want comedy with it, o i don't know if this is what I want..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...