Zanarkand Abes Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 Hey, how far do ya'll think the Dallas Stars will get in the playoffs this year? While your at it, what is your favorite team and why?
Posthumous Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]I don't watch hockey anymore >.< But I'll just go ahead and say...2nd round.[/b][/size][/color]
gotenssj_2002 Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 HEy yeha i dont watch hockey anymore but i used to be a avalanche fan, but i dont think they will do good
LostProphet Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 YEAH! Go Stars! They'll whoop up in edmonton....ask me after that. I'm not real certain
Charles Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 I would just like to remind everyone, that if you're not interested in this thread--don't post here. It's that simple. I just had to delete three posts that basically said "I don't care," or "I have no idea." If you're unable to participate in moving the discussion along, then--don't.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now