Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
These are allowed right? I mean, we can have them in the Fan Fiction area, right? Sorry to be a nag, but I just wanted to be sure. I have an idea for a whole new digimon season and another story idea that I want to have other members participate in.

The Digimon Season is only going to star digimon (no people). It's sort of going to be like Digital Destiny S3, but I'm going to change some things. I was hoping I could have it in the event arena, but I doubt it.

Well, that's all I wanted to know, sorry to be a nag...
Posted
[color=#808080]ALL "chain stories" should be kept in the fan fiction area. There are no exceptions to this rule (unless you're talking about an RPG, for example).[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...