(<AA>) Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 Ok this is my first Photoshop coulred pic(2nd actually but who cares?) Please Critisize it Harshly!(<---With a capital H!)
Posthumous Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Dude, where have you been! *Back on topic*-It's not bad.It's cool looking.Especially the sideburn! 8/10.[/b][/size][/color]
eleanor Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 Ah, well, I've never cged so I shouldn't really say anything... but I wanna know if you drew that on the computer before I judge it. Also, of you did draw it on the computer, did you use the mouse or a tablet?
(<AA>) Posted April 11, 2003 Author Posted April 11, 2003 To Psycho, thanx for noticing that my annoying self was gone ;) To AnimeGurl, I actually didn't draw it on my computer, it was scanned. Thanx For the C and C. P.S. Its supposed to be Louis from the Vampire Chronicles.
eleanor Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 Oh. Well, I like the coloring of the hair and eyes, but the sideburn seems to be plain black. The nose is kinda curved wierd, but overall, good job! 8.9/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now