Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ah, well, I've never cged so I shouldn't really say anything... but I wanna know if you drew that on the computer before I judge it. Also, of you did draw it on the computer, did you use the mouse or a tablet?
Posted
To Psycho, thanx for noticing that my annoying self was gone ;)

To AnimeGurl, I actually didn't draw it on my computer, it was scanned.
Thanx For the C and C.
P.S. Its supposed to be Louis from the Vampire Chronicles.
Posted
Oh. Well, I like the coloring of the hair and eyes, but the sideburn seems to be plain black. The nose is kinda curved wierd, but overall, good job! 8.9/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...