Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=rainbow] What's ur favorite character in Mario RPG? I like Geno. Something about a mystical force that inhabit's a dolls body is jes appealing to me....I also enjoy the fact that Bowser is helping Mario.....but we can't forget the main hero, Mario...but Mallow...he jes cool, and Peach...(or Toadstool as called in Mario RPG)a mario game jes wouldn't be the same without her....oh heck, I like all the characters![/color]
Posted
Besides tyhe obvious shyguy who was not an option. I like Bowser and Peach. Especially with the frying pan. I love that weapon.
Posted
Yeah i like them all too too bad Mallow and Geno didnt make a reappearance in Paper Mario.:( Anyways in particular I liked Mallow and Bowser they were a great team.;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...