eleanor Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 ^_^ This isn't really anime_gurl, it's her sister! I made a banner, and I wanted to know what people thought of it other than my sister...
Juu Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow... :wow: That's awesome! The good-graphicy-ness must run in the family. ^_^; I like that fading border. What anime is that girl from? She's very pretty. ^^ 9.8/10.[/color] [/size]
eleanor Posted April 11, 2003 Author Posted April 11, 2003 ::sobs:: HOW COULD YOU DO BETTER THAN ME?! Ah well. Good job, I have to admit. Oh yeah, this is anime_gurl by the way.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now