Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok has anyone noticed the largest injustice of T.V.?

Thats right, Im talking about the bare Male butt cheeks that are always shown with no protest...

And the Female butt cheeks that are almost impossible to see on cable.

I'm no perv and I dont really care... I just thought it was a funny subject.

I mean, how many male butts have you seen? (even on normal cable)

All the while, it is a major problem to see anything close to a naked female body.

So is it society or is it just a wicked double standard?

You decide.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...