Syn Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 Pfft, who needs a head ? Anyways, this is my atest banner, nice and simple, rather professional looking if I do say so myself. When i'd finished it, it reminded me of some shadowness stuff, believe me its not, the woman is actually a piece of Dr. Aki art from FF: Spirits within, just for those people who doubt meh ;P
Shinobi Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 I actually really like it, even if it doesnt have a head, lol! I agree it looks nice and professional indeed. I like it, i also like that wee greay swirl thing you seem to do alot latly.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now