Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue], I would now like to show everyone the latest in the Rising Sun Genre, I't Jack, with a sky background.

I think this is the best Rising Sun Picture I have done in a while, FYI, Rising Sun is my own designed, full copyrighted to me, manga series I am trying to make hit the big time :D

here it is, in all it's glory... Please commetn on what you do/do not like about the picture, posture, text, background ect...

*pic may take a while to load*

If you are lucky, i will also post a picture of another character not seen on OB yet :D

EDIT: I'ts called Jack-Gohan-Cover-Copy because I had a Gohan picture up and was intending on copying the posture from that picture, it failed though V_V;;
[/size][/color]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Good job on the CG, but you drew the guy out of proportion. The head is too big and the hands are too small, and the eyes to too close together. Overall:7/10
Posted
I basically have the same opinion as anime_gurl but since the CG is pretty awesome. It's better than I could do. *wipes away tear and kicks computer* So overall I'd give it an 8/10
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] It's out of proportion because of the shrinking process, oh well. I'm sure I have a better file here somewhere *searches messy desktop* Anyway, the emphasis is the CG, and I''m glad most people are impressed with it, the flash animation (5 minute short) is surpassing my photoshop stuuf to an exten too.

Thanks for bringing it back up, I didn't think anyone would critique it. Yay! [/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...