Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Goku and Vegeta loved fighting, but their children is not really into it, unless it's necessary. If the children interest in fighting like their father, do you think they can pass their father, since Goten, Trunks, and Gohan reach SSJ level before their father.
Posted
I think if Mirai Trunks kept training then Maybe he'd be as strong as Vegeta. But probably not. Gohan would have huge power he he kept going. But I don't think Chibi Trunks or Goten would!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Check this...Gohan(user name for Otakuboards) thinks he's an anime character...
Posted
I am an anime character!!! I mean...what is a...ni...me? Uhh, I live in the 2d world guys. ;) I have a comp that i m to comunicate with u guys. (atron, turn on aim)
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]I am an anime character!!! I mean...what is a...ni...me? Uhh, I live in the 2d world guys. ;) I have a comp that i m to comunicate with u guys. (atron, turn on aim) [/B][/QUOTE]

nutjob...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...