Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Have any of you ever seen the Trigun Beer Song by Weird Al Yankovic?

If not, I STRONGLY recommend d/ling it. It's fantastic. And catchy. I should probably be ashamed of the fact I can sing it by heart.

"Oh...... What is the malten licquor,
What gets us drunken quicker,
What comes in bottles or in cans?

BEER!

Can't get enough of it

BEER!

How we really love i!

BEER!

Makes me think I'm a MAN!"

and so on.
Posted
The video is a collage of Trigun clips, featuring much much drinking. The lyrics don't actually reference to Trigun, but I can still try to post the lyrics if you like.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Oh, I didn't realize it was a video thingie that someone had made. ^_^; Nah, you don't have to post the lyrics unless someone else requests it. But that's pretty funny. I've never heard it.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]I've heard the song, but I haven't seen the video with it. Could you post a link to it, maybe, if you know where to find it?

The song isn't by Weird Al, though, it's just commonly mistaken for a Weird Al song. It's actually by a group called They Might Be Giants.

By the way, this is my first post ever in the whole anime section of OB. Whee. :whoops:[/color]
Posted
Hmm. The file I got credits Weird Al. Ah well. It's a well put together thing anyway. I d/led it over WinMX, so I don't have a link, I'm afraid. I recommend doing similar, it's great for a sing-a-long.
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, I went and found it last night, not too hard to find. I just did a search for it. I suppose it was okay, but I've seen a couple other anime music video things like that that were better. Good for a laugh, though.

And yeah, I saw that it says the song is by Weird Al at the end of the movie, but it's not. You won't find that song on any of his albums.[/color]
Posted
I promise you, it reaches it's height of hilarity when viewed and sung-a-long too at 3am at a drunken LAN after a 4 hour long game of Cossacks to a classical soundtrack in ridiculous hats. I should know!

..........Sorry, is my insanity showing?
Posted
Well...heh I found a link,,and uh heh..nothing I expected.

Yeah as mentioned before, this is a great song...

EDIT: Whoops, not allowed. I'll just hyperlink the zip. Is that better?



[URL=http://www.otakuproductions.org/AMVs/Beer.zip]HERE[/URL]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...