Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, this thread is to help people who are stuck in Dynasty Warriors 4. Why did I open this, 'cause I'm stuck too and I wanted to give this thread some meaning. So without ado, here's my question:

How do you unlock Meng Huo and Zhu Rong? I tried defeating Meng Huo 7 times in the Naman Campaign, and that didn't work....help?
Posted
[color=teal]Well I don't personally have the game, but I will definetely be getting it when it arrives here in England. I thought you had to kill Meng Huo 7 times and eliminate every other enemy on the map or was that just stupid me. It may of just been every enemy general. It most likely could of changed on DW4 though, I could try and find out if you're still stuck that is?[/color]
Posted
[color=limegreen]Oh I hear that you do have to capture Meng Huo 7 times to get both characters! That's weird then, all i can say is make sure it's definetely you killing/capturing him each time. This sounds very much the same to DW3, what are the differences? Is it worth getting do you think? I know you start off with different generals and all, but I'm too tired to look up a review of the game.[/color]
Posted
Well I read a review I think or I have imagined it but im not sure on the information I found so don't really believe me. I think you can use like catapults or something on the battlefield. If thats incorrect then sorry I just am sure I heard it from somewhere. Although it does look really cool, but I don't buy the Dynasty Warrior games I leave that to me brother hehehe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...