Unknownmasterx2 Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 Big changes are coming my way, first of all my house burned down at least the kitchen did (my fault though) So this means I have to either rebuild my kitchen or get a new house. Screw it I?ll do both I?ll build a new house. My girlfriend is pregnant again!! Yay!!!!
Guest Crimson Spider Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Unknownmasterx2 [/i] [B]Big changes are coming my way, first of all my house burned down at least the kitchen did (my fault though) So this means I have to either rebuild my kitchen or get a new house. Screw it I?ll do both I?ll build a new house. [/B][/QUOTE] Really? What did you do? I bet it was something stupid. I say just fix your current house, unless your willing to pay over $100,000. The job market really rose with housing now days. [QUOTE][B]My girlfriend is pregnant again!! Yay!!!![/B][/QUOTE] Only if your married! :2women: You are, right?
Vegitto4 Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 I'd have to agree with Crimson on the house thing. Now if you guys are planning on getting married, then congrats my friend!!! May life hold treasures unknown to you for years to come.
Unknownmasterx2 Posted April 18, 2003 Author Posted April 18, 2003 I have about $70 million it's no problem bulding a new house, but there is this nice one that me and my girlfriend are looking at on the river. Our daughter doesn't like it though it's to far away from where her best friend lives. (Three houses down from where we used to live) Anyway me and my girlfriend are perpetually engaged. Both of us know that we will never get married. her twin sister has been through three nasty divorces, my father has been through 7 and going thorugh his eighth. (He roams) I don't though if you saw my girlfriend you'd understand. The point of this is that we will probably never get married and money isn't an object for me. Oh yeah and it was the wiring in the stove not really my fault.
Senor Ding Dong Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 I'll take a guess for the stove thing, and say that you were cooking something, and then *whoosh!* Kitchen=gone, You=Owe lots of $$, right?
Justin Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 I'm sensing some extreme idiocy coming through here... I'm also sensing a very gullible crowd. -Justin
Guest Zeh Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Unknownmasterx2 [/i] [B]I have about $70 million [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=003399]Prove it. Give me some. Does it really matter if your kitchen burned down? If you're telling the truth about the money issue, it shouldn't make a difference. [/COLOR]
Tigervx Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] Hmm, a multimillionare in his late 30s who plays Magic the gathering and says "Yay." Somehow, I don't believe this guy in one bit.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts