Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Rate this one first please, I got the qoute of some site(i'm not that original, or smart, or funny, or cool-the list goes on, and on)
Posted
[color=0099ff]I don't like the orangish stuff on the right...Looks like a bad Paint job. As for the quote, the colour is a bit iffy. It doesn't match. And think about a border maybe?[/color]
Posted
The first one was a bit of an eye-candy shock, but the quote rules (FYI, and Sara would kill someone if this wasn't pointed out, that quote comes from Bill Watterson, aka "Calvin and Hobbes"). The sun probably took the "ooophm" out of your banner, but the rest of it works ok together. ESPECIALLY that text. *likes the text font*
7/10.

Second one--ooo, red. Nice background effect. OOOO, red. Heh. I have no idea what the banner is trying to make me think about, though...Oo; I'd either move the front words around to balance the banner, or dump them entirely. Just leave the background text alone. I still love the fonts.
8/10.
Posted
Ok the second one is VERY Vague, yet very obvious, the background text says Life Sucks, And the front text says "Why does C.R.E.A.M"
C.R.E.A.M:Cash rule everything around me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...