Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wintermute [/i]
[B]What will you do if they don't like it? I mean, fantastic for you if they do, but will you give up if they don't? Because rejection is a major part of starting out as a writer. Can you keep on going?

(Thanks Elite) [/B][/QUOTE]

That's a good question.

If the criticism isn't [i]that[/i] bad, I'll just take notes of what they say and improve in those areas. If it's "you suck" harsh, I'll probably explore different areas of writing other than creative writing and take a buncha more classes. Or, I might just become more motivated and try to improve. It's hard to say until I actually hear what they have to say.

No matter what, I'll be satisfied with how I write and I'll continue doing it for fun, but I'll look at other options when considering a career.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I thought I had special talents, but it seems that everyone else possesses them, too. ^_^ But that's not exactly a bad thing.

My first talent is dancing. I love to Dance and when I go to college this fall I'm going to enroll in a jazz dance class so I can learn advanced moves and then try out for the Georgia Red Hotz Dance Line.

My second talent is drawing. Of course, my artwork has went downhill lately, but I think that's because I haven't been drawing as much as I used to. I really like to watercolor, as well. So yeah...

I have other odd talents, like talking fast or being a professional procrastinater, but are those really good things? ^_^;[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=purple][size=1]I've always thought I possessed a natch for writing. I love to twist words and bend them to my will. I am thankful that the english language has about 9 words to mean just one thing, each with their own degree of severity.

Writing, and acting. I love to act. I love the power of being able to make anyone believe anything. I do it all the time. :angel:

I also have this odd little talent that I find most irritating. I have the most unbelieveable ablitity to blow a ton of money, on relatively nothing. o_O;[/color][/size]
Posted
For me Id say Im pretty talented in a couple of things.

I use to play almost everysport, and I was good at them, and finally after about 10 years I gave them up and started skateboarding.

Id say im really good at skating, so thats one of my talents.

I like to play guitar alot and Id say im pretty good at that too.

I love drawing, its what I do when im bored, Im not the best and im not fantastic but I can make some really cool pictures. Preferiably anime.

And gaming, I dont know if there is a talent in videogaming but I think im a master. Muhahahha...........ha.......

God this is making me sound like a little spoiled bragging brat. Hah.

Im also good at sleeping and being dumb.
Posted
I don't know, i guess my talents involve creativity, and my imagination, with it being 3x the size of russia. After all, wouldn't you call writing a 50-page story in the 6th grade creative
? I sure would. Oh, and i draw a lot of crap-tacular scetches. They take about 2 minutes, though.
Posted
Well my talents are....hmm....:shifty:

LMAO! Just kidding. I have a few talents such as Playing the Drums, i have a band called [b]The Spheres[/b] but we are only a garage band, nothing special. I draw, i aint the best but...meh. I play Football (soccer) I am a good defender becuase i am a big guy so i can knock people of the ball easily, i have a strong shot so i can clear it away easily and if someone is rifling the ball at the goal i can sacrafice my body and jump in the way of the ball and deflect it, it hurts but works. I have a tendecy to have my friends and family in stitches becuase of the jokes and body movements i do when telling jokes, or just talking and telling stories. I love to make light of things i make them humerous. I try my best to reflect this online also, but it doesnt eally work as much as offline becuase online you cannot here my voice impresions nor my facial features etc. I think that is most of my talents...i probably ahve more but have forgotten to say :p.
Posted
i guess mine would be singing.
everyone loves to hear me sing. when i was in choir i used to get solos all the time, and i would fill in for different parts because i have a very wide vocal range.
it makes you feel really good, when other people enjoy what you do

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...