OtakuBoards

Trigun character analysis wrong.

Guest anim.e.e.yes

Guest anim.e.e.yes
I have a problem with you analysis of Wolfwood in the "Biblical References" section of the Trigun shrine.

(Spoilers ahead, kiddies)

First off, he joined the GHG because they were funding the orphanage.. he never joined because he wanted to, but for the good of the orphanage.

He is a really decent guy, if you look at the facts. He never wanted to kill anybody, but was almost forced to. He wouldn't be able to survive without killing anyone, like Vash does. Vash isn't human, he can do these things without dying. Wolfwood, on the other hand, is all flesh and bone. It is impossible for him to survive without making the sacrifice of being a murderer. And you see later in the series, he finally takes in Vash's advice and refuses to kill his mentor. And I think we know the results of that.

[color=#808080]As much as I appreciate your corrections, I'm afraid that they won't really be noticed here.

The [i]best[/i] way to get your corrections heard is to email Adam or the writer of the Trigun section (and I'm not sure who that is, sorry lol).

Adam's email is: [email]Adam@theOtaku.com[/email]

[/color]