OtakuBoards

dragonball GT movie

Guest katana_manatee

Guest katana_manatee
Hey all. I see that the guide to the movies is incomplete. Their is one dragonball gt movie. It is set 100 years after gt, and the main character is a young boy called goku, who is the great great grandson of Son Goku. Pan is also featured in this movie, and she is quite old (obviously). Basically she gets ill, and young Goku goes on the search for a dragonball to make a wish to save his grandma Pan. (He later finds that he needs 7 dragonballs to make a wish.) He is joined by a bully called Pack on his quest. I dont want to spoil it all for you. This is a great movie, but has little fighting in it and more like the original dragonball series which focuses on humour rather than fighting. If you are a big dragonball fan you will love this.

[i][SIZE=1]Edited by J-17 by request from poster. ^_^[/SIZE][/i]

Thank you for the information, but next time, please either e-mail, pm, or instant message the administrators or somethin about this. We all know about the special and everything, but no one has had the chance to write up the synopsis for this yet.

Well, unfortunatly, this thread has to be closed. But hey, thanks for the info though. Maybe we'll use some of that for the synopsis. :)