Solid Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 Wow... I really Liked The yogi pictures... It looks Amazing, i have tried painting hack fuigures myself, comparing to yours i will give myself a 1... anyway, this one is really good too, ill give it 9.5/10 did you ever think pf going to a reall competition with these painting? they r really beutiful, you should try...
wiccansamurai Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 I hafta comment on the yugi-oh. I personally HATE yugioh, with a deep passion of loathing (why r the eyes ALWAYS bigger than the head?) but you make yugi-oh kewl looking.
Kaola Su Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 Those are wonderful pictures you drew! I wish more people would add to them so I can awe at their art too! Tsukasa is the cutest anime character I have ever laid eyes upon! But your pictures were beautiful! Keep them comin!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now