Krillen Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 Hey this has been troubling me for a while. I usually forget to add an attatchment when I post. So I go back to edit it, but the problem is, you cant attatch anything when you edit something. I know I can always copy and paste it onto an all new post, but that is rather a hastle. Is there anyway you can enable attatchments for when you edit your own post?
Shy Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 [size=1]Sadly, no. You have to create a new post in order to add an attachment. But if you just want to include an image, you culd just use the [IMG] code. PS: Welcome back Krillen. -Shy[/size]
Krillen Posted April 22, 2003 Author Posted April 22, 2003 Eh, it was worth a try. Thanks though. And hello to you too ShyGuy. I guess we'll leave the thread open for further discussion.
Juu Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]The attachment editing doesn't work on other VBulletins, either. u.u Well, what I usually do is, I just copy my post, and delete it. Then I reply again, with the new attachment I want. Only, that doesn't work if the attachment's in the first post of a thread, soo... xx;[/color] [/size]
Ryan Posted April 23, 2003 Posted April 23, 2003 [font=Kabel Bk BT] I know, I hate that too. I am too lazy to type the [IMG] code, lol![/font]
Krillen Posted April 24, 2003 Author Posted April 24, 2003 Hah. Hurray to the lazy people out there! Oh well, I guess we will just have to keep doing what we are doing and make another post. Glad I have that straitened out now because I thought somthing might have glitched, guess not.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now