Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone here like him? Actually, more or less like his music?

It seems like he's gone into hiding or somethin' 'cause he hasn't been around lately or released any new songs from what I've heard. It's a bit hard to find out because none of my friends have even heard of him, let alone the music dealers around here. Does anyone know if he has a new CD or song or whatever out soon?

"What It's Like" by him is awesome by the way. :D
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]I liked him when he was with house of pain but I dont like his newer stuff. I felt like his beef with Eminem was a horrible attempt on his part to try and get recognition in the music industry again. Eminem is a better lyracist then Everlast in my opinion and the whole thing hurt Everlast career.I did like his song "What it's Like" though. His last few CD's didnt sell to well either and he has had heart problems in the past so I think has retired.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...