Guest cesar906 Posted April 23, 2003 Posted April 23, 2003 Do any of you people know or can tell me of new movies
Guest Matt Posted April 23, 2003 Posted April 23, 2003 [color=red][b][URL]http://movies.yahoo.com[/URL] [/b][/color]
Juu Posted April 23, 2003 Posted April 23, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Well, there's alot of good movies out right now. ^_^ The ones I've really enjoyed this month are: [list][*] Holes [*] Chicago [*] Anger Manegement [*] Phone Booth [*] Bulletproof Munk[/list] Holes is actually really funny, and if you've read the book, I think you'd really enjoy it just as much. Anger Management was alright, though it wasn't quite as bad as some of the other Adam Sandler movies I've seen. Chicago was great, and if you like Moulin Rouge, I think you'll like this movie alot. Phone Booth was also neat, and it kept me at the edge of my seat the whole time, though the previews made it seem a little silly. Bulletproof Munk was alright, but it didn't make too much sense, and the casting wasn't quite as good as it could've been. ^^;[/color] [/size]
Guest butterfly Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 'the good girl' looks really good. so does the new matrix, 'the matrix reloaded'
Manic Webb Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 You know, I don't see where this thread can go, as far as everyone naming movies that are already being discussed in other threads. [color=green]Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts