Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I hate proms simply because I can't dance, my parents will shoot me before I go, and I live in a different city from where my school is at, so its an ordeal to go back and forth at the ungodly hour of the middle of the night.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pressure [/i]
[B][color=purple][size=1]
...I think it's rather arrogant of someone from the freshman or sophmore class to show up at either junior or senior prom, whether they have a date or not.

It would not be my place to be there, and I understand the schoolwide love for all freshmen, so I knew that if it was my junior or senior prom, I wouldn't want a bunch of egotistical, arrogant, snobby, stuck up, freshmen at the prom that I'd been anticipating for three years...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial]just out of curiosity, how would it be arrogant? I would think as long as a junior/senior asked you (and you didn't ask them) it shouldn't be a problem. if some upperclassmen don't want freshmen there, it's their problem. not all freshmen are as bad as some people make them out to be, and if an upperclassman wants to take a freshman to prom since (s)he's sure that they're mature enough that they won't embarrass him/her, then that's their business. no one will be able to tell you're a freshman as long as you don't act like one anyway. besides, freshmen and sophmores can't go to prom unless they go with a junior/senior. at least that's how it worked at the one I went to, could be different elsewhere *shrug*.[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deborahness [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]One thing I despise about dressing like that: The BRAS![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]HEY! The dress I wore this year, it had a built in bra. So I didn't have to wear one. It was very nice and convenient. :D[/color][/size]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jennaness[/i]
[b][color=deeppink]I didn't go to prom my senior year, and I'm really happy that I skipped it. I attended it my junior year but it sucked; only about two of my close friends went and I was annoyed with the entire ordeal.[/color][/b][/quote]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Last year, my Junior prom, was awful. It was boring, the decorations were ugly, the backdrop for the pictures was ugly, and the music was awful. And I spent SO MUCH MONEY on prom. This year was so awesome and I didn't spend hardly any money.

The dress I wanted was $340, so I borrowed one from a friend of mine. I borrowed shoes, made my own jewelry, and everything else. I had a blast this year. I am so glad that I went. :)[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...