Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was surfing the net, looking for a Tsukasa aim icon, and i found quite a few websites talking about .hack//Dusk. If it is possible, can anyone tell me what .hack//Dusk is? From what I can tell it's and OAV about some twins in "The World" or something. Can anyone tell me what this is, please?
Posted
Basically... from what I can tell... .hack//DUSK is a manga series about two kids who win a competition to get to use the character models of kite and blackrose. (I think it's set ofter the games.) I'm not sure what else happens, but it's all about their adventures. The reason it looks like an ova is because *I think* it was televised... But don't quote me on that one... O_o

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...