Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I got the new Slipknot cd,Iowa, and I got System of a Down, Toxicity.Does anyone else have these cds?If youdo what are your favortie songs?

Mine are:
[b]System of a Down[/b]
-Prison Song
-Needles
-Chop Suey
-Bounce
-Forest
-ATWA
-Shimmy
-Toxicity
-Psycho
-Aerials

[b]Slipknot[/b]
-Left behind(Thats all i have heard b/c my mom doesn't know I have the cd...I will post the others soon though)
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Slipknot:

People = Shxt
Disaster Piece
my plague
everything ends
the heritic anthem

...those are me favs! but really the whole CD is pretty d@mn good.

...and about S.O.A.D. ...if me had the money, I'd definitely get that CD...but me has to save what money me has left from the summer...
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Me no have those CD's.... the last time I bought an American CD was.... hmm probably over a year ago... [/B][/QUOTE]


Ohhhh, I see, TOO GOOOOD for american products eh!?!

...Well here's an american boot up your @SS!

Muhahahahaa (evil laugh) I'm merely joking. I could care less :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


Ohhhh, I see, TOO GOOOOD for american products eh!?!
[/B][/QUOTE]

That's preciesly the reason :p

It's just some American CD's don't have what I'm looking for... American Rock and Pop is all trendy and it's basically all the same... with a few exceptions.... while Japanese music isn't so trendy and I can order whatever CD I want... and plus Japanese people are much more hotter than some Americans :p haha
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

That's preciesly the reason :p

It's just some American CD's don't have what I'm looking for... American Rock and Pop is all trendy and it's basically all the same... with a few exceptions.... while Japanese music isn't so trendy and I can order whatever CD I want... and plus Japanese people are much more hotter than some Americans :p haha [/B][/QUOTE]


Eh, I suppose you have a point, but there are quite a few that stick out from the norm, perhaps you just haven't been exposed.

And yes, There are many good looking Asian's...I know this because Michigan State has a lot of them...it's so weird coming from a small sheltered high school...into this huge university, that's filled with such diversity. Odd indeed, yet never-the-less interesting. ...a learning expirience to say the least.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...