Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Does it have a sequel show? Or are the other .hack's different stories?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#808080]Uhh....hack//SIGN is the final story in the series, so to speak.

There is talk of a second season, but I haven't heard anything on it. There is also talk that .hack//DUSK, the manga, will be made into an animated series.

But as far as I know, there are no sequels to .hack//SIGN. Only prequels and side stories.[/color]
Guest bebop23
Posted
All of the things with the .hack name are related. The video game and all of the different series are suposed to present the same situation from different perspectives.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
i think there is hack//liminality but as much as i have read and heard it is a show about "the world" From IRL... something about investigating a coma reaction that happened to a boy playing the world.
Posted
There is in fact a .hack series currently being aired in Japan. It is called .hack - Legend of Twilight's Bracelet, I don't know much about it. I can however get some info from a friend. I'll get back to you.
Posted
i found it, i can watch it too once ill finish watching the show, its a 7 (i think ) episode show, ill look at that and detail you a bit.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...