Syutaku Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 As the nu guy I wanted to know if anybody knew if they r gonna release the episodes of GT that they skipped on the tapes.
Youko Minamino Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 Yes. FUNimation only bypassed the first 16 episodes of DBGT because they lacked action, and the only good ones, IMO, where 7 and 9. Anyway after they release episodes 17 through 65, they will go back and release episodes 1 through 16. Also all 64 [b]original[/b](Original, not as in Japanese, but as in dubbed, and no extra FUNi episodes) episodes will be aired on Cartoon Network in the fall of 2004.
Syutaku Posted April 27, 2003 Author Posted April 27, 2003 See this is exsactly why I hate funimation :flaming: Oh and thanks
Jinzouningen17 Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 Well, since the question was answered, I guess theres no need for anymore discussion(since it'll more than likely turn into a Funi-Bashing thread). Besides, this could've been mentioned in the "Official DBGT Dub thread" that I made. ^_^ But anyway.... Topic closed.
Recommended Posts