OtakuBoards

Ask any qwestion about Pokemon Crystal right here

DarkerSephiroth

I was thinkin sense some people are rookies at pokemon and dont know much about the games just ask any question about Crystal right here.I recently bought a pokemon crystal book and i can tell u when a pokemon learns a move,where to find a pokemon,what tms/hms it can learn what the move tutor will teach it,where to find certain tms/hms,a complete walk through, battle technics,what pokemon are always male or female,breeding instructions and much much more.

Just ask and u will receive the imformation.

P.S. u dont have to be a rookie to ask questions.:) :) :) :) :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]I was thinkin sense some people are rookies at pokemon and dont know much about the games just ask any question about Crystal right here.I recently bought a pokemon crystal book and i can tell u when a pokemon learns a move,where to find a pokemon,what tms/hms it can learn what the move tutor will teach it,where to find certain tms/hms,a complete walk through, battle technics,what pokemon are always male or female,breeding instructions and much much more.

Just ask and u will receive the imformation.

P.S. u dont have to be a rookie to ask questions.:) :) :) :) :) [/B][/QUOTE]

What's the mystery of the unown?

There ar 4 different rooms(the rooms with the puzzles)The words behind the puzzles are dark.U need a different item to open up each room.The rooms r The "escape" room, The "light"room,The "water"room,and The "Ho-oh" room.The items u must use on the words to enter the new rooms are escape rope,flash,water stone,and ho-oh.Once inside each room you will see a bunch of unknown symbols.Read them and it will solve part of the mystery.

I tried to solve the words in the rooms but i thiunk there in J-a-p-p

• 2 weeks later...