OtakuBoards

DBZ movie

REVENGE2

Yeah. Downloaded a DBZ music video. Okay, my brother did, but the effect is the same. 'bout Vageta. Linkin Park's "In the End"

Yeah. And there's a few clips from this one movie which I'm interested in. From the clips.

Basicly, Goku and Vegeta apear to be in a land of floating jellybeans and spiked balls. Both of them are dead (they've got halos). Also, they do the Fusion dance, meaning that this is after the Majin Buu saga.

They're fighting some kind of magenta-and-really-light-gray thing with horns and extentable arms and stuff. Looks like he can reform after blasts, too. And when Gogeta (...er, is that right for the Fusion dance one, or is it the same regardless of method?) defeats the thingy, it gets all sparkly as it disapears.

1) Which movie is this?
2) Is it avilible for purchase or rent in America?
3) Is it possible to download it? (dubbed or subbed - doesn't make a differance to me, because to me there is no differance)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by REVENGE2 [/i]
[B]1) Which movie is this?
2) Is it avilible for purchase or rent in America?
3) Is it possible to download it? (dubbed or subbed - doesn't make a differance to me, because to me there is no differance) [/B][/QUOTE]

1.) DBZ Movie 12: "The Rebirth of Fusion"
2.) Got about 5 more movies to go before its here in America. They're gettin ready to release Movie 8(in August if I remember correctly), so I'd guess that it wont be available here in the US until next year sometime.
3.) It is, but I cant give out that type of info on here. Wish I could, but I cant. :(

Your welcome. ^_^