Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright I'm not sure if this would be the right area to put this thread in but I'm going to anyways because I need help. I have a Japanese cultural report due in about 2 weeks for my Japanese class. My Sensei, Mr. Yoshieda, told the class to choose anything and I chose video games.
Any Information about video games in the Japanese culture such as: how it's veiwed by the general public, companies histories, how it affect the Japanese ecconomy, ECT... I would appreiciate any resources or information that anyone can provide about my subject.

-Olga
Posted
[url]http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=%22video+games%22+japan+culture&ei=UTF-8&vm=i&n=20&fl=0&x=wrt[/url]

There ya go. Isn't a research project supposed to have research? Not asking your friends for help, plus you can't really just rely on whatever we may say here. For we could very well be wrong, then you'd just look stupid.
Posted
Might wanna check out Japan forums or places that have them such as GameFaqs has Japan forums and probably those Japanese people who speak English can tell you more about it then most of the people here. Good luck with the report!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
Isn't a research project supposed to have research? Not asking your friends for help, plus you can't really just rely on whatever we may say here. For we could very well be wrong, then you'd just look stupid. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually It's not research paper, It's just a report (the only real difference is that it's much shorter:D .) And yes I know you all could give me crap, but that's why I asked for rescources, I'm pretty sure he wants us to make "Works Cited" (special MLA paper format term for a Bibliogrphy). So, that means that I cannot BS my way through my paper (which is what I do on most of them, and I get good grades.)

Anyhoo, Thank you very much for all your help I appreciate it.
Posted
[color=indigo]Here's a page on Nintendo.com that has the company's history from 1889-2001, if that helps: [url]http://www.nintendo.com/corp/history.html[/url][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...