OtakuBoards

Comforting...

Sara

It's been rough...

But there are a few things that I keep going back to for comfort. Things people have said to me, Bible verses, lyrics to some songs....

If anyone else has something they would like to share....

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

1 For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
2 a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
3 a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.

[COLOR=purple]"Drink, dance, and be merry....for tomorrow, you may die." "Life's short, live large." I've always tried to make the most of each day; doing things I enjoy and won't regret, and above all, never wasting time on those I hate.

"Above all, love each other deeply."- 1 Peter 4:8 This qoute has always meant a lot to me. Never forsake those you love, or take them for granted; you never know when they'll be gone forever.

Oh boy,.......:(:(:([/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]"Drink, dance, and be merry....for tomorrow, you may die." "Life's short, live large." I've always tried to make the most of each day; doing things I enjoy and won't regret, and above all, never wasting time on those I hate.

"Above all, love each other deeply."- 1 Peter 4:8 This qoute has always meant a lot to me. Never forsake those you love, or take them for granted; you never know when they'll be gone forever.

Oh boy,.......:(:(:([/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
My thoughts exactly...but you've got to live life to its fullest.Just don't do anything you'll regret.Always do what you want to do for [I]you[/I]and not what others want you to do.