Sara Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 It's been rough... But there are a few things that I keep going back to for comfort. Things people have said to me, Bible verses, lyrics to some songs.... If anyone else has something they would like to share.... Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 1 For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: 2 a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; 3 a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; 4 a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; 5 a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; 6 a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; 7 a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; 8 a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.
Shy Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 That is sweet Cera. I wish I had somehting to contribute but my words can't express how I feel about what happened....
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [COLOR=purple]"Drink, dance, and be merry....for tomorrow, you may die." "Life's short, live large." I've always tried to make the most of each day; doing things I enjoy and won't regret, and above all, never wasting time on those I hate. "Above all, love each other deeply."- 1 Peter 4:8 This qoute has always meant a lot to me. Never forsake those you love, or take them for granted; you never know when they'll be gone forever. Oh boy,.......:(:(:([/COLOR]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 i cant really express my thoughts to this thread but this is a really nice thing
Kain Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]"Drink, dance, and be merry....for tomorrow, you may die." "Life's short, live large." I've always tried to make the most of each day; doing things I enjoy and won't regret, and above all, never wasting time on those I hate. "Above all, love each other deeply."- 1 Peter 4:8 This qoute has always meant a lot to me. Never forsake those you love, or take them for granted; you never know when they'll be gone forever. Oh boy,.......:(:(:([/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] My thoughts exactly...but you've got to live life to its fullest.Just don't do anything you'll regret.Always do what you want to do for [I]you[/I]and not what others want you to do.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now