Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This little speech/poem was written for all the people at my school who make fun of me and cut me down because of how I sing.

No matter how hard you try you can never bring me down.
I'm loud and I'm proud, if you don't like it, thats fine with me.....
But when (yes WHEN [U]not[/U] IF) I become a famous singer (because I'm bound and detemined) you'll wish you were just a little nicer.
You make comments about my voice whenever I get a solo part or win the school talent show. But even if I lose I'll say "maybe later", congratulate the winner and go on with my life. I don't need a trophy or money to tell me I sing good. All I need is my friends and family supporting me. Also remember, whatever goes around comes around so watch OUT!!!

Tell me what you think of it.:D
Posted
I like that one. It is really good.
No way! you want to be a singer??? i like singing, but my friends laugh at me when i say that :(
Posted
Yeah I want to be a singer, but the popular kids at school make fun of me because I do sing. But my friends don't laugh at me for wanting to be a singer, they all just tell me "go be one, you can do it"

But if you do want to be a singer go for it. If you want to be a singer badly enough you shouldn't care what people say about you or your voice. Thats why I wrote this little speech/poem. :D
Posted
:D Nicely put... unfortunately, noone from my school comes here, or I'd do something simmilar, meh, one day I'll be a famous game maker, then I'll say f**k you Hyde, yeh. Nicely put :D
Posted
I'm pretty sure no one from my school comes here, But I put it up just because I wanted to. Also to tell people if you want to become something famous don't let others comments stop you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...