DarK DeatH Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 Heh, this is gonna be the last wallpaper I will be posting in a while, or else people will start to say I'm posting too much walls here =p OK, this one is Samurai Shodown: Warrior's Rage, and the character is Haito, and notice that I am not posting the wallpapers on same threads because sometimes the comentaries are confusing, so I put them on different threads...
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 First of all, you should post a thread including your wallpapers, not individualy. Also your sig excedes the limit. It must be 500x100 or smaller. You should read the rules before posting. Just trying to help. ^_^ As for the wallpaper. The background is very intriging but the man doesn't really fit in with the rest of the wallpaper. :/
Guest Zeh Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 [size=1]It's a really good wallpaper, but the sky looks pixelated up close, and some bits displaced.[/size]
DarK DeatH Posted May 1, 2003 Author Posted May 1, 2003 OK, sorry about the sig thing... I changed it already... And about the sky being pixelated, it was supposed to be like that... I did a "Cutout" on the background so that it could look more "2D-friendly" for working with a 2D pic...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now