Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Matrix: Reloded


Recommended Posts

Guest Agent Smith1
Posted
Who else can't wait for the new matrix movie, and why?
Guest Agent Smith4
Posted
I am very excited. It looks way awesome.
Guest Agent Smith2
Posted
I think it looks better than the first.
Guest Agent Smith3
Posted
I want to see it.
I hope the agents are back.
Guest Agent Smith5
Posted
What are the names of those guys in the white suits?
Posted
The replicating Agent Smith is freaky... I'm assuming thats where you got your name... the twins look pretty cool too. And Neo flying? Lol that was hilarious. Yep I can't wait for this movie!
Guest Agent Smith1
Posted
I think the twins are called uplinks, or downloads, or something.
Posted
Yeah doesn't one of the twins turn into a ghost and slip through the jeep and reappear on the front seat? I think that was awesome.
Posted
Heh, those multiple Agent Smith acounts are kind of funny...not. OtakuBoards views multiple accounts very seriously. Don't pull this again.

As for this thread, so far you have proved that no intelligent discussions are going to take place. On sentence posts don't cut it; if you want to continue talking about the Matrix, do so [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22715]here[/url]. Thanks, topic closed.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...