Guest Agent Smith1 Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 Who else can't wait for the new matrix movie, and why?
Guest Agent Smith3 Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 I want to see it. I hope the agents are back.
Guest Agent Smith5 Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 What are the names of those guys in the white suits?
Kwai Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 The replicating Agent Smith is freaky... I'm assuming thats where you got your name... the twins look pretty cool too. And Neo flying? Lol that was hilarious. Yep I can't wait for this movie!
Guest Agent Smith1 Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 I think the twins are called uplinks, or downloads, or something.
Mr. Maul Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 Woah! 5 agents? Anyway, I want to see it too. There's supposed to be an awesome car chase scene. Mmmm...Car chase*drools*
Kwai Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 Yeah doesn't one of the twins turn into a ghost and slip through the jeep and reappear on the front seat? I think that was awesome.
DarK DeatH Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 yeah, I can't wait fot that movie also... Hope it's even better than the first one.
Syk3 Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 Heh, those multiple Agent Smith acounts are kind of funny...not. OtakuBoards views multiple accounts very seriously. Don't pull this again. As for this thread, so far you have proved that no intelligent discussions are going to take place. On sentence posts don't cut it; if you want to continue talking about the Matrix, do so [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22715]here[/url]. Thanks, topic closed.
Recommended Posts