Night_Shade Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 As I stand here by these gates Looking in instead of looking out Tears of blood run down my face And I hold back the scream of anguish Lightning assaults the ground around Rain hammers down upon my back As I stand here with my arms spread And my face tilted downward towards Hell I stare longingly into the night As I stand here by these gates Looking in instead of looking out Tears of blood run down my face ~Night Shade~ what do you all think of this poem? honestly?
spike speigel Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 Good poem. Very good indeed. Keep up the great work and I hope you decide to post more poems in the future.
ChibiV Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 [COLOR=red]Tears of blood run down my face[/COLOR] I like this sentence
Vicky Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 I like that. It was very good. Nice words and all. Kinda reminds me to clean out the fish tank....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now