OtakuBoards

Bashing Cartoon Network

Queen Asuka

[color=hotpink][size=1]It has been pointed out to me by my once-fellow moderator, Syk3, that this has become more of a problem as of late. I just wanted to let you guys know that bashing is against the rules and that it is OKAY to state your opinion, but PLEASE...do not get violent about it. I hope this helps out a bit. ^_^

*QA*[/color][/size]

[color=#808080]Flaming any other members is obviously against the rules. But there's nothing new here; abide by our rules and you'll be fine.

If you want to bash Cartoon Network, that's your business. The only thing I'd say about it is that it shouldn't be a source of flaming between two or more members. I mean, really, it's [i]just[/i] a TV channel. If two people are going to be stupid enough to flame one another over it, then they don't deserve to hold a membership here anyway.

I have absolutely no problem with people stating their like/dislike of CN. It's well within your rights on OB to speak your mind on stuff like that. The only other thing I'd point out is that we really don't want to see lots and lots of CN bashing threads -- not because they bash CN, but because they are simply a repeat of the same old discussion over and over again. It's unnecessary.

I hope my post clarifies this sticky a little further.[/color]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Thankies, James. :) *QA*[/color][/size]