eleanor Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 I got pretty bored this week since I couldn't go on the internet, so I made a bunch of sketches and stuff. O_O I made ALL of these in one day, and I haven't drawn much since. I guess that's a good thing in some ways. Whenever I draw in front of somebody, the first thing that usually pops out of their mouth is, "How do you draw so FAST?" [url]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/boystrings2.jpg[/url] [url]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/cloud.jpg[/url] [url]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/girlknife.jpg[/url] [url]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/boystrings.jpg[/url] [url]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/boysilence.jpg[/url] [url]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/angelwing.jpg[/url] [url]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/soracolor.jpg[/url] [url]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/twoboyssketch.jpg[/url] [url]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/twoboyssketch2.jpg[/url] They're mostly sketches, and the in the colored ones, the skin may looks funny since I had to color it orange since I lost my peach colored pencil...^_^ And I drew the Sora and Cloud pics from memory, so it may look different from the original clothing.
Sara Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 [size=1]Yay, more anime_gurl stuff. ^_^ Very cool, as per always. I'd like to see something you've spent more time on, too. Shaded and stuff; lots of those would look fantastic as finished works.[/size]
eleanor Posted May 2, 2003 Author Posted May 2, 2003 A piece of art I'm really gonna work on, eh? Maybe...I'm an extremely lazy person. Really.
nezzyjean Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 Hey Ginny!!! GREAT PICKIES!!!!!! I've seen u draw better ones at school though, (when u rn't payin attention! LOL! jk) Well, i liked them alot!! YOu should post more of ur pics on the net!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now