Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I never really expected something like this at Otakuboards, but ever since I joined, I have. I've noticed that some people here at Otakuboards act like those stereotypical people at school, the 'suck-ups' and 'popular people'. For a site that normally prides itself in being usually fair, (I think)I've realized that this place works just like the schools we hate so much. Just something I'd like to say.
Posted
How so? Please elaborate. Mayb its cuz I haven't been here long enough, but I think everyone is different and offers their views in their own unique way, which is pretty different from the school I attend.
Posted
Maybe you should take that up with James or Charles. If you have a problem with the site, they're the ones to talk to. :)

-Justin
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...