OtakuBoards

I'm putting the Trunks lovers anonymous out of business

Charles

I've noticed that all sorts of pathetic people idolize the purple haired loser with the goofy name, Trunks. Well, that isn't acceptable anymore. I've stood by long enough, while the ultimate sexual idols Babi-Dee and Garlic Junior have been thrust out of the spotlight. Doesn't anyone notice these two perfect idols that can be fantisized by men and women alike? Babi-Dee is the ultimate idol for men as he bears a striking resemblence to Jenifer Lopez. However, he has JUST ENOUGH masculinity to bear a striking likeness to Brad Pitt to satisy the females. Garlic Junior mean while has more than enough charm and good manors to charm anyone of any age. How many sleepless nights have you spent dreaming about being put under Babi-Dee's spell? Or spending some quality time on a date with Garlic Junior in the deadzone? If you don't pay tribute to these to wonders, you're not hurting me, or them, but you're in fact, questioning your own sexuality. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Whats ur problem? Just cuz u dont like him doesnt mean no one else can.I dont love him or anything, but im not going to get mad if someone does. You need to chill. Besides, u didnt start it so cant close it down. Besides,Trunks is tight!If you dont like him,TOO BAD!:flaming:Also, whether he looks like Jay Lo or not, how how u love a guy? Whats this about Garlic Jr. having manners, since when is trying to cast the world into eternal darkness good manners? Whatever man.